Once upon a time, there were four friends who absolutely hated studying. They thought it was boring and would rather do anything else. So, instead of preparing for their exams, they decided to have a wild party all night long!
The next day, when they realized they were in big trouble, they came up with a plan. They thought, “What if we could convince the Dean to give us a second chance?” So, they went to the Dean’s office and told a little white lie. They said that they had gone to a wedding the night before and on their way back, their car had a flat tire. They had to push the car all the way back home!
Surprisingly, the Dean agreed to give them another chance at the exam. But there was a catch. They had to study really hard this time. No more partying or slacking off. They had to prove that they were serious about their education.
Finally, the day of the exam arrived. The four friends were nervous but determined. They were made to sit in separate classrooms to prevent any cheating. When they received their test papers, they were shocked to see that there were only two questions!
The first question was easy. They had to write down their names. The second question was a bit trickier. They had to remember which tire of the car had burst. Was it the front left, front right, rear left, or rear right tire? They had to choose the correct option.
Moral: You may be smart, but there are smarter people than you.
Read More Stories
- The Farmer and the Snake
- The King and the Sea
- The Merchant in the Rain
- The Boys and the Frogs
- The Fox and the Grapes
- The Woodcutter and the Water-god
- The Crow and the Pitcher
- The Hare and the Tortoise
- The Greedy Farmer
- Hercules and the Carter
- The Clever Fox and the Foolish Goat
- The Ant and the Dove
- The Lion and the Mouse
- Two Friends and the Bear
- The Wolf and the Lamb
- The Hidden Treasure
- The Three Greedy Men
- The Clever Fox and the Foolish Crow
- The Wolf and The Crane
- The Golden Touch of Midas
- The Boy Who Cried Wolf
- The Patridge and the Rabbit
- The Tricky Stork and the Clever Crab
- Four Friends and their Second Chance
- The Tortoise and the Bird
- The Boy and the Fence
- The Miser and his Hidden Gold
- The Bundle of Sticks
- The Kindness of a Glass of Milk
- The Magical Tree and the Brothers
- The Egg,the Potato and the Tea Leaves
- The Lonely Elephant
- The Farmer and the Tricky Farmer
- The Milkmaid and Her Pail
- A Wise Counting
- The Ant and the Grasshopper
- The Fox and the Stork
- The Three Little Pigs
- The Rice Bowl Wishes