Gaurav Foundation Scholarships: A Chance for Indian Students to Pursue Postgraduate Studies
Gaurav Foundation scholarships are awarded to bright Indian students who wish to pursue their postgraduate studies in and out of India. This merit-based scholarship is offered by the Gaurav Foundation, Chennai, which is a public charitable organization started by Gaurav Singhal in 2007. The number of scholarships awarded varies every year, and the last date mentioned is tentative and subject to change at the provider’s discretion.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Gaurav Foundation scholarship, Indian students must have completed their undergraduate studies in India with good academic records. Here are the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be Indian nationals who are regular residents of India.
- Applicants should not hold any other country’s passport.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 60% in their class 10th and class 12th examinations.
- Applicants should be below 35 years of age.
- Applicants should have graduated from a recognized university in India.
- Students who are waiting for confirmation of admission to universities are also eligible to apply.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Rewards
The scholarship rewards depend on the course and the location of the colleges. Here are the details:
- Students enrolled in Indian colleges are allowed a maximum scholarship reward of INR 2,00,000 per year.
- Students enrolled in colleges abroad are allowed a maximum scholarship reward of INR 10,00,000 per year.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Application Process
Students can apply for the Gaurav Foundation scholarship online or offline. Here are the detailed application processes for both:
- The candidates must pay INR 1500 through an online payment method and then proceed with the application form, which can be downloaded by clicking here.
- The application form can be downloaded and filled carefully.
- Candidates must attach photocopies of the required documents along with the application form and mail it to Gaurav Foundation, G-107, Vidyasagar Oswal Garden, 210-212, Cochrane Basin Road, Korukkupet, Chennai – 600021.
- Candidates can follow the same procedure as mentioned for online application but instead of online payment, they can send a demand draft of INR 1500 to the above-mentioned address.
- The application form fee cannot be refunded.
- Photocopy of the application form is not allowed.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Selection Process
The selection process for the Gaurav Foundation scholarship is as follows:
- The trust reviews the application forms thoroughly to select the number of candidates who are eligible for the scholarship.
- The decision of the trust is final, and no changes can be made or requested once the results are out.
- Primarily, the selection criteria depend on the strength of the candidate’s application form, their academic credit, their performance in school and universities so far, demonstration of upholding positions of responsibilities, etc.
- The results will be displayed on the official website.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Contact Details
- Address: G – 107, Vidyasagar Oswal Garden, 210-212 Cochrane Basin road, Korrukupet, Chennai – 600021.
- Email: [email protected].
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM)
National Scholarship Portal
Merit cum Men’s Scholarship (Minority)
Ananta Merit Scholarship
GP Birla Scholarship
Priyamvada Birla Scholarship
Jagadish Bose Scholarship
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
KC Mahindra Scholarship
Kind Circle Scholarship
Indian Oil Sports Scholarship
Fair & Lovely Scholarship
Moulana Aajad National Scholarship
Gourav Foundation Scholarship