Scholarships and Grants
Since its inception, the trust has promoted education mainly by way of scholarships and grants to deserving and needy students. Some of these were instituted way back in the mid 1950s while others were founded more recently, a proof of its continuous efforts to bring about social and economic development through a literate, enlightened and empowered populace.
To encourage and motivate students, K. C. Mahindra Education Trust has set up the following scholarships:
K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad
Since 1956, K. C. Mahindra Education Trust has granted interest-free loan scholarships to deserving students to pursue post-graduate studies abroad in various fields.
Every year, we offer scholarships, as given below:
A maximum of Rs.10 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra Fellows
A maximum of Rs.5 lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants
Applicants must possess a First Class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognised University.
Applicants must be Indian candidates who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2023 but not later than February 2024.
- Applications are now closed for the academic year 2023
- Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars & conferences are not eligible for this scholarship
- The deadline to apply for the scholarship was 10.4.2023 (5pm IST).
Refer to the FAQs for more information.
For queries on the K. C. Mahindra Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies Abroad, please email us on [email protected]
Mahindra Search for Talent Scholarship
This scholarship was initiated in 1983. This scholarship has been ongoing in 37 educational institutions across the country with an objective to enthuse and reward excellence in academics. This scholarship is awarded to students obtaining the highest aggregate marks, based on the year end examination. Further, a student who receives the Mahindra Search for Talent scholarship more than once, is awarded the ‘Honour scholarship’ which includes a cash prize of Rs. 5000/- and a citation from the Trust.
K.C. Mahindra UWC Scholarship
This scholarship is offered to deserving students in the age group of 16 to 18 years. These students are given an opportunity to study at the United World Colleges. This scholarship aims to ensure that students benefit through the experience of international education, shared learning and community service which the Mahindra United World College is offering.
The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust established the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship in 1995. This scholarship is awarded to students belonging to economically disadvantaged families, who wish to pursue a job-oriented Diploma course at a recognised Government Polytechnic in India. This Scholarship was established to encourage and support young students from rural and urban areas to pursue job-oriented Diplomas. This Trust awards Rs. 10,000/- per annum to 550 students annually, for a maximum period of 3 years. Till date, 11,290 students have been awarded the scholarship across India.
- Candidate should have passed SSC/HSC or equivalent examinations in the 10th /12th standard with more than 60% marks.
- Candidate should have secured admission in a government or any other recognised Polytechnic Institute for diploma course. Only first year candidates are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should belong to a family with low yearly income.
- Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, differently abled children, and children of armed forces personnel.
- The application form needs to be filled online and the documents requested should also be uploaded while submitting the application form.
- Kindly download the list of documents required and keep soft copies of the same ready before accessing the application form.
- We are currently not accepting any more applications for this scholarship. The application process will start in August 2023
For any queries on the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) for Diploma studies, you may contact [email protected]
Announcing the Mahindra Finance KCMET Scholarship to support girls from disadvantaged backgrounds to continue their education.
- This scholarship is for underserved girls pan India
- The girl must be studying between Class 1 to Post-Graduation
- Annual family income of the girl from all sources should not be more than INR 4,00,000/-
- This scholarship is available only for the academic year 2022-23
Please see the information below on the category and scholarship amount:
School / College Year : Scholarship Amount per Student
1 to 7 : INR 5,000
8 to 10 : INR 8,000
11 to 12 : INR 10,000
Graduation : INR 15,000
Post-Graduation : INR 20,000
To submit the application form, Click here
For queries write to : [email protected] | [email protected]
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM)
National Scholarship Portal
Merit cum Men’s Scholarship (Minority)
Ananta Merit Scholarship
GP Birla Scholarship
Priyamvada Birla Scholarship
Jagadish Bose Scholarship
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
KC Mahindra Scholarship
Kind Circle Scholarship
Indian Oil Sports Scholarship
Fair & Lovely Scholarship
Moulana Aajad National Scholarship
Gourav Foundation Scholarship