Get a Scholarship with Glow & Lovely Careers
Who Can Apply?
If you’re a woman between the ages of 15 and 30 who wants to go to college, Glow & Lovely Careers can help you! You need to have passed your 12th standard exams with at least 60% and have the following documents:
What Documents Do You Need?
- 1 passport size photo
- 1 photo ID proof (like a PAN card, voter ID card, driver’s license, Aadhar card, or 10th standard marks card with photo)
- 1 proof of age (like a birth certificate, first and last pages of a valid Indian passport, driver’s license, or 10th standard marks card with date of birth mentioned)
- 1 set of attested qualification certificates and mark sheets for 10th standard and 12th standard. If you’re applying for post-graduation, you should also submit grades received in your undergraduate degree/college.
- Proof of income (like a BPL card, income certificate, or recent monthly pay slip of the main wage-earner of the family)
- Proof of admission (if available, like a fee receipt or letter of admission in a government-recognized college or training institute)
How Do You Apply?
If you have all the necessary documents, click the “APPLY NOW” button. After you sign up, you’ll be taken to the scholarship application form on our partner’s website. Fill out the form carefully and make sure you upload all the required documents. If you’re called for an interview, you’ll need to submit the originals, so keep them safe! Remember, you need proof of admission before any funds can be released to you. Good luck!
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM)
National Scholarship Portal
Merit cum Men’s Scholarship (Minority)
Ananta Merit Scholarship
GP Birla Scholarship
Priyamvada Birla Scholarship
Jagadish Bose Scholarship
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
KC Mahindra Scholarship
Kind Circle Scholarship
Indian Oil Sports Scholarship
Fair & Lovely Scholarship
Moulana Aajad National Scholarship
Gourav Foundation Scholarship